Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Welcome to my world

Hi All
Welcome to my blog! I thought for my first blog I would tell you a little bit about me:
I love to talk, swim, sew, decorate, eat and cook! these days I get to do all of these things because I am a stay-at-home mom (harder than it sounds... trust me). I was a student last year and just did not have the inspiration to sit at the computer for more time than I had to. now my world has changed! i had a baby, I got my degree and I feel great! next is the MCAT, which I shall do sometime before april (although as you will most likely find out, the studying is not going well)
Here you will find notes on all of these things and more.... there may be an occasional rant here and there depending on the day ;)
I hope that with this blog I can share with you some of my experiences, good and bad- entertain you hopefully and if I'm lucky perhaps inspire one of you in some way or another in your lives!
I can't wait to get started! just to let you know: I always welcome comments, suggestions, input or interesting ideas, so please feel free to share! 
I will leave you with this ( well actually its not me its from the movie "Hitch" but I love it anyways!)
"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."
So true right!!! Happy holidays everyone!
Ameera : )



No comments:

Post a Comment