Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bathroom Remodel Part II


Can you believe I forgot to post Part II? I had already written it but completely forgot to update the blog. Well I guess its never too late.


Here it is: the Final After:


I was shooting for a warm and modern feel to the bathroom. I think I achieved this look through the wood tone and the clean feel of stainless steel and simplicity of the bathroom.

The frame around the plate glass mirror and the bathroom decorative frames are start to finish my handiwork. The frame was inspired and completed according to the instructions blogged by Isabella and Max Rooms post found here. We used 2.5 inch pine wood pieces which I sanded and stained with dark walnut stain. This whole process  of sanding, staining was quick and easy after the mitre cuts were made by another volunteer.



The DIY Art was easy. I used the paint can lid as a guide for the circle and used some green craft paint to add a natural look for the bathroom. It is a simple and classic design which the owners just absolutely loved.
Up next, another bathroom at the same project with a metro modern design!


DIY Art with DIY Frames



Another View of the Bathroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment