Sunday, January 22, 2012

Summer, Baby and Goings on!

We are hoping to go skating today, fingers crossed. First skate of the season. But I've got to be honest, I'm really missing summer. I love BBQ season, roller blading, floating down the bow and walk by the river at Edworthy Park. A bit nostalgic today.
It's only a few months right??
In other news, my son seems to love butter and cooking! He saw me using it for some cooking, and says "budda", soo cute! He loves to mix in random things like uncooked lentil or bread crumbs into a water base and calls it "ca ca" meaning cooking. We let him do his cooking while we cook. We get work done, while he plays kitchen. We have started to use only butter at our house after my  friend suggested an article that I reads about the way margarine is made. We obviously try to use it in extreme moderation, it does have lots of fat.
Thought you know about the everyday stuff around here,
see you soon,
Ameera


No comments:

Post a Comment