Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Door Decor



I’m a little late at this linky party but better late than never I say. I have had a busy week to say the least. So many deadlines, and I’m so behind. Now on to our Fall Decor. Our Fall Door Story is simple and to the point. Its simply a framed autumn proverb. I plan to throw in a few black
witch cutouts in for Halloween time but for now, its effortlessly chic. The paper was a find at a HomeSense end of year sale for 30 cents for a bundle of scrapbook pages. So glad I picked these up.  The paper featured a simple autumn motif border on which I printed a proverb that I found on the internet. On the ground, a rustic watering can with muted silk flowers I had laying around and another spaghetti squash plonked down beside it, mainly for staging and a little colour. I plan to carve and place a pumpkin in its place in the next week or so. I’m happy with this year’s fall display and I’m loving the proverb on the door. Such a great statement. 

I was reflecting last night on this past month, and really cannot believe how fast time flies. Even though my son is only one, Fall is such a busy time. With school applications and family visiting, this fall has been hectic. E's and my birthday have long past and I’m just looking forward to finally having some down time to read a book and enjoy some of these lovely fall colours. 









Another Angle:

No comments:

Post a Comment