Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Drop of Heaven" Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Here it is... the cookie recipe that I made four times in December! Its that good!

I will have to credit the brilliant minds of Kraft Canada for this one because it is one of their recipes from their What's Cooking Festive Magazine!
Sorry about the pictures, different camera, different results!



Here is the link:
http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/bakers-one-bowl-chocolate-chunk-83617.aspx
These cookies turn out perfectly every time, turning out soft and just sweet enough to hit the spot without overindulging.
This recipe is a definite keeper!
The only substitution that I made is instead of folding in chunks of semi-sweet chocolate, I folded in white chocolate!
Happy Baking
Ameera

p.s. I am not sponsored or paid in any way to mention Kraft Canada on my blog, I honestly love their recipes. I experiment with many recipes, some of which come from Kraft Canada and I am just trying to give due where it is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment